Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Idiot Proof Diet - Day 2

Chose the salad  Nicoise for lunch which had a tin of tuna in oil, two eggs and a selection of allowed salad stuff, lashings of olive oil. I'd already had two eggs for breakfast so felt really weird. Drank lots of water and a cup of Rooibos tea.
Dinner was rib-eye pepper steak cooked in butter and double cream added to the butter and steak jus before serving. The side salad was avocado with a sour cream and blue cheese dressing. I kid you not.

This is the kind of food I have not eaten since the 70s and possibly in the early 80s.

I then went to meet a few people at Baron's in Woodmead and debated, seriously, about breaking the no drinking rule. And very bravely ordered a still mineral water.

I weighed myself this morning. Not meant to but I couldn't resist. I am down 1kg. Celebrating with more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment