Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Idiot Proof Diet - Day 3

More bacon and eggs for break fast. Salmon and FULL FAT cream cheese for lunch. This evening I am going out to a pub and will have to drink water. Will see how that goes. But I am resolved. Definitely no cheating allowed. As for eating it's a breeze will choose a steak with a cream sauce and a green salad

I have kept up the walking (only 15 minutes a day at the moment) I am walking in the evening as SocialWize is keeping me very busy.

Sneaked another look at the scales today. I know it's wrong but can't help myself. 1.9kgs down. I manage the water actually all the fat makes my mouth feel kaka so keep drinking water to get rid of the taste. Also having herb tea.

So far though feeling great. Could murder a glass of wine though.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to do this diet with you but I know that all the protein and fat is too much for me to handle. Plus I cook for a vegetarian, so it's too complicated for me. I'm just following your daily account of the diet and cutting down on sweet stuff, wine, bread and cheese.
    You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete